Seasonal Fruit & ProduceRegional Opportunities
At Cloud Mountain Farm Center, we grow a wide range of fruit and produce, seasonally available at our farmstand and at the Saturday Bellingham Farmers Market. We also have on site accessible demonstration gardens and growing trials, free and fee-based workshops, festivals and events, and growing information, to help the public learn about how local produce is grown, and how they can grow their own food themselves.
- Seasonal Fruit & Produce Available at the Center's Farmstand, and at the Bellingham Farmers Market. All sales help support the educational programs at the Center
- Variety & Growing Trials at the Center - Fruit and Vegetable trials for variety, production yields and disease resistance evaluation. Growing systems trials for season extension, production and efficiency.
- Community Workshops - Free and fee-based workshops for farmers and home gardeners.
- Events at the Center - Festivals and Events throughout the year.
- Downloadable Publications - Growing information for the Northwest.