Early ripening. Large sized, dark blue, highly flavored berries. Producing 10 to 20 lbs. of fruit at maturity. Spreading growth habit to 4′. Will perform in wet soils better than most varieties. Berries ripen over several weeks.
- Blueberries are available for shipping February through mid-April, and available for pick up February through mid-November
- Plant two varieties for pollination (except Self-fertile varieties)
- Blueberries ripen July-August
- Highbush mature at 5-6′ high
- Compact highbush grow to 3-4′
- Space 3′-4′ for Compacts, 4-6′ for Highbush
- Dwarfs grow 10″ to 30″ high, space 1′-3′
- Best in moist, acidic soil with no grass or weed competition
- Learn more about Growing Blueberries
Hardy to Zone 3
Shipping InformationThe Nursery at Cloud Mountain Farm Center is primarily a nursery for local and regional walk-in customers. We do have a limited shipping season for out of the area customers.
We ship plants from mid-February to late April to all states within the U.S., as weather and state agricultural restrictions permit. Because we are unable to guarantee the success and health of your plant outside of the U.S., we do not currently ship to other countries.
Since we do not use cold storage, some plants only ship best at certain times or are only available for local pick-up. If you are in the Midwest, East Coast, or Alaska, we may not be able to ship dormant plants if we are concerned about the quality of your plants upon arrival.
We only ship orders once a week, with packages leaving our local post office on Tuesdays. We will communicate your scheduled shipping date in your order confirmation. This allows us proper time to package your order carefully and account for any sudden weather changes.
We ship by USPS Priority Mail to help ensure your plants arrive quickly and in good health. All shipping costs are calculated based on USPS shipping zones. To learn more about your shipping zone, visit the USPS website.