Cannot ship to Oregon without phytosanitary inspection ($80 fee)
Ripens in early September. Pink wine grape, good quality, low-acid maturity. Small bunches, makes excellent white wine. Moderately productive, medium vigor. Good choice for the cooler sites in Northwestern Washington. Under 1600 GDD.
Wine Grape Notes
- Provide support
- Annual pruning required for full crops
- Cane prune and summer shoot thin for best production
- Space 4-8′ at planting
- Hardy to Zone 5 when established
- For large quantities, contact us about custom propagation
- Non-certified grapes cannot be shipped to New York, Missouri, Idaho, California or Oregon Contact us for availability of certified vines
- Requires container production, inspection and drench to ship to Oregon (fee applies)
Shipping InformationThe Nursery at Cloud Mountain Farm Center is primarily a nursery for local and regional walk-in customers. We do have a limited shipping season for out of the area customers.
We ship plants from mid-February to late April to all states within the U.S., as weather and state agricultural restrictions permit. Because we are unable to guarantee the success and health of your plant outside of the U.S., we do not currently ship to other countries.
Since we do not use cold storage, some plants only ship best at certain times or are only available for local pick-up. If you are in the Midwest, East Coast, or Alaska, we may not be able to ship dormant plants if we are concerned about the quality of your plants upon arrival.
We only ship orders once a week, with packages leaving our local post office on Tuesdays. We will communicate your scheduled shipping date in your order confirmation. This allows us proper time to package your order carefully and account for any sudden weather changes.
We ship by USPS Priority Mail to help ensure your plants arrive quickly and in good health. All shipping costs are calculated based on USPS shipping zones. To learn more about your shipping zone, visit the USPS website.