Guarantees and refunds
Plants we ship:
- Our plants are guaranteed to be true to name and in good health at the time of your purchase.
- If the plants you receive not satisfactory, please contact us within 10 days of the purchase. We will issue refunds or provide replacements for plants that are damaged in shipping or fail to leaf out. For plants that we shipped, if you want a replacement rather than a refund, you will need to pay additional shipping.
- Our guarantee does not cover plants injured by any factor outside our control, such as improper planting, freeze damage, drought, floods, pest or disease problems.
- We can advise you of our experience growing plants in our area, Western Washington, but we cannot guarantee our plants will thrive in your gardening environment if you live in a different gardening climate.
Plants you pick up at the sales yard:
- Our nursery stock is guaranteed to be true to name and in good health at the time of your purchase.
- If the material is not satisfactory, please contact us within 90 days of the purchase.
- Our guarantee does not cover plants injured by any factor outside our control, such as freeze damage, drought, floods, pest or disease problems, or improper planting.
- Our guarantee does not cover plants that were ordered bare root at the end of bare root season, and were not picked up and planted in a timely manner.
- Our job is to help you enjoy your gardening experience. If a problem does occur, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to resolve it to your satisfaction.
Workshop refunds: refunds will be offered for cancelled classes, refunds are not issued for no-shows. If you’ve registered for a class and cannot make it to the class, contact us at least 3 days in advance to arrange a credit or refund.