Employment with Cloud Mountain Farm Center
Positions available will be listed below.
Cloud Mountain Farm Center seeks a Seasonal Farm Laborer
Cloud Mountain Farm Center, located in Everson, WA, seeks a seasonal Farm Laborer who will primarily focus on harvesting produce associated with CMFC’s food production, which consists of 6 acres of certified organic vegetables, 2.5 acres of tree fruit, and 2.5 acres of grapes. Additional field labor, such as weeding, planting, washing and packing may also be included in the days work. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, well organized, and solution-oriented, with a positive can-do attitude.
Primary Responsibilities: To support CMFC harvest team
- Harvest produce for local and regional orders
- Maintain quality control standards for fresh produce, including GAP protocols and organic standards
- Additional field labor, such as weeding, planting, and harvesting may also be part of the weekly activities
- Previous farm experience, particularly with harvest and post-harvest activities
- Ability to regularly lift 30lbs and comfortably bend and crouch for extended periods of time
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities; be entrepreneurial, flexible, and a team player
- Experience with Organic Certification standards and GAP protocols
Work Environment: Fast-paced working farm and retail nursery amidst educational programming. This position reports to the Food Production Manager.
Hours and Compensation: This is a temporary, full-time position: 32-40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, June – November. Pay is hourly @ $11.50 per hour
Apply: With resume and coverletter to email@example.com or online