Early ripening. Medium to large, mildly tart berries ripen early. The attractive berry is quite firm and retains its fresh quality longer than most varieties. Often produces over 20 lbs per bush when mature. Fall foliage is yellow orange. Mature size 6′.
- Available for pickup at the nursery from early February through the first weekend of November. Pre orders begin early January. Check website for updates.
- Plant two varieties for pollination (except Self-fertile varieties)
- Blueberries ripen July-August
- Highbush mature at 5-6′ high
- Compact highbush grow to 3-4′
- Space 3′-4′ for Compacts, 4-6′ for Highbush
- Dwarfs grow 10″ to 30″ high, space 1′-3′
- Best in moist, acidic soil with no grass or weed competition