Plant Health Guarantee
· Our nursery stock is guaranteed to be true to name and in good health at the time of your purchase.
· If the material is not satisfactory, please contact us within 30 days of the purchase.
· Our guarantee does not cover plants injured by any factor outside our control, such as freeze damage, drought, floods, pest or disease problems, or improper planting and care.
· Our guarantee does not cover plants that were ordered bare root at the end of bare root season and were not picked up and planted in a timely manner.
· Our job is to help you enjoy your gardening experience. If a problem does occur, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to resolve it to your satisfaction.
· We cannot and will not take back any plant material that has already been planted or out of our care for more than 5 days.
Online Pickup Orders
· Cancelled online order will be refunded with a 15% restocking fee
· Online orders not picked up within 60 days may be subject to cancellation with a 15% restocking fee
Refunds will be offered for cancelled classes; refunds are not issued for no-shows. If you’ve registered for a class and cannot make it to the class, contact us at least 3 days in advance to arrange a credit or refund. Refunds will not be given for cancellations within the 3 days prior to the class.