Early ripening. Large sized, dark blue, highly flavored berries. Producing 10 to 20 lbs. of fruit at maturity. Spreading growth habit to 4′. Will perform in wet soils better than most varieties. Berries ripen over several weeks.
- Available for pickup at the nursery from early February through the first weekend of November. Pre orders begin early January. Check website for updates.
- Plant two varieties for pollination (except Self-fertile varieties)
- Blueberries ripen July-August
- Highbush mature at 5-6′ high
- Compact highbush grow to 3-4′
- Space 3′-4′ for Compacts, 4-6′ for Highbush
- Dwarfs grow 10″ to 30″ high, space 1′-3′
- Best in moist, acidic soil with no grass or weed competition