SELF FERTILE Midseason. This semi-dwarf, semi-evergreen blueberry is a compact bush to 3′ tall. Showy hot pink flowers yield large crops of high quality dime-sized fruit. Harvest can last 9 weeks. A Great Plant Pick.
- Available for pickup at the nursery from early February through the first weekend of November. Pre orders begin early January. Check website for updates.
- Plant two varieties for pollination (except Self-fertile varieties)
- Blueberries ripen July-August
- Highbush mature at 5-6′ high
- Compact highbush grow to 3-4′
- Space 3′-4′ for Compacts, 4-6′ for Highbush
- Dwarfs grow 10″ to 30″ high, space 1′-3′
- Best in moist, acidic soil with no grass or weed competition