Highly productive cultivar. Beautiful pinkish-white translucent fruit is sweet and flavorful. Attractive upright growth habit.
Currant and Gooseberry Notes
- Available for pickup at the nursery from early February through the first weekend of November. Pre orders begin early January. Check website for updates.
- Full sun to partial shade
- Grow 4-6′ high, space 4-6′
- Ornamental shrubs easily trained as espalier or standard
- Excellent fruit for fresh eating, jams and cooking
- Ripen in July
- Read about Growing Gooseberries and Currants
Hardy to Zone 3