Minted Tomato, Pepper, Feta Salad with Hardy Kiwi
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh mint (this will take a couple of sprigs)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Meyer lemon juice (substitute lime juice if necessary)
- 1 small shallot, finely minced
- Pinch kosher salt
- Grind of black pepper
- 6 ounces cherry tomatoes, cut in half (about 23 tomatoes)
- 6 mini bell peppers, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- 8 hardy kiwi, cut in half
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Add mint, oil, lemon juice, shallot, salt and pepper into a large salad bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add in tomatoes and pepper and stir to combine. Add kiwi and feta and stir gently to combine (kiwi needs to be treated tenderly!).
- Serves 4.
Recipe adapted from Shocking Delicious