- 1 lb green grapes (or other seedless grapes)
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3.5 oz sugar granulated
- Preheat oven to 375°F degrees.
- Butter your baking dish with some of the melted butter.
- Place the grapes on the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a blender add the flour, sugar, vanilla extract, remaining butter, eggs, and milk. Blend everything together so that it makes a nice thin batter.
- Pour the clafoutis batter over the grapes.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until the center is set.
- Dust with powdered sugar if preferred.
recipe adapted from Jo Cooks