Tuna tartare with Hardy Kiwi
- 250 g fresh tuna (8 oz)
- 1 pint hardy kiwis (125 g)
- 1 red onion
- 1 lime + 1 additional for zesting
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 handful cilantro leaves
- 150 g cooked bulgur (2/3 cup)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 50g chopped pistachios (1/2 cup)
- Freshly ground pepper
- Put the cooked bulgur in a mixing bowl. Add the chopped pistachios and chopped coriander leaves.
- Season with pepper, drizzle with olive oil and combine. Leave to chill.
- Cut the Hardy Kiwi and red onion into small pieces and finely dice the tuna. Combine in a mixing bowl.
- Season with lime juice and soy sauce, then combine again.
- Zest the lime over the preparation.
- Arrange the bulgur in a metal ring, followed by the tuna and Kiwi mixture.
Recipe adapted from Nergi